Lead Corporate Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
Foth & Van Dyke
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S., and the largest headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients.
The Foth Companies is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Lead Corporate Recruiter who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients success. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI location.
* Lead and manage the full-cycle process of recruiting engineers, scientists, and other professionals to include candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and selecting
* Proactively develop and execute innovative sourcing methods and strategies (e.g., networking, cold-calling, conducting complex internet research, attending conferences and trades shows), with a focus on developing a pipeline of high quality candidates
* Utilize established talent network in the engineering/science community
* Partner with business unit leaders to understand talent recruiting objectives
* Differentiate Foth within talent market, resulting in first choice position for high-quality talent
* Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape/industry trends, as well as market indicators which affect the recruitment of top talent; recommend actions needed and respond accordingly
* Monitor effectiveness of full-cycle recruitment processes with a continuous improvement mentality
* Display exceptional presentation skills and assume a lead role in assuring a positive recruiting experience, consistent with Foth s employment brand, is created for all candidates
* Develop and maintain relationships with college placement offices and outside recruiting firms; establishing expectations to drive results
* Demonstrate a broad understanding of employment laws and best practices in human resources recruitment processes and be accountable for compliance
* Utilize strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to consistently meet hiring deadlines
* Seek ways to proactively enhance and deliver excellent customer service to hiring leaders, candidates, and team members in a results-oriented, matrix organization
* Provide coaching and knowledge transfer to members of recruiting team
All Foth members are expected to:
* Travel as required for field work and/or other client/business objectives
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
* Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
* Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Interact with clients as required
* Bachelor s degree in related field
* 10+ years of direct, full-cycle recruitment experience with a variety of organizational levels and competencies
* Previous experience recruiting talent for an engineering consulting firm
Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today!
Our culture is described as follows:
Values-Based: Our One Foth culture is grounded in and reflects our values.
Client- Centered: We show our clients by our actions that we care as much about their needs as they do.
Member- Owned: We have always been member-owned and we expect to always be
Influential: Leadership is established through a member s ability to influence and create followship with other members.
Inclusive: We think and behave inclusively. We are stronger together.
Continuously Learning: We invest in our members growth through professional career development.
Innovative: We are entrepreneurial and innovative in what we do and in how we get it done.
Caring: We genuinely care for our clients, our members, and our communities.
Relationship- Building: We show our commitment to building and maintaining world-class relationships.
Collaborative: We collaborate effectively. We celebrate our achievements as a team!
Results- Focused: Our performance-based culture rewards and recognizes extraordinary contributions of teams and individuals.
Flexible: Foth s culture allows our members to maintain a positive work-life balance while meeting commitments to our clients and team members.
Safety-Minded: We believe that no job is so important and no work is so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely.
Quality- Oriented: Our members deliver work products that meet or exceed expectations.
Transparent: We are open and honest with our communications.
Process- Driven: We follow the process or cause it to be changed in a proactive and constructive manner.
Strategic: We are deliberate in how we set direction and make decisions; we think and act with the end in mind.
Ethical: We do the right thing at all times.
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.