Lead Corporate Recruiter 8/17/2016
Foth & Van Dyke
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S., and the largest headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients.
The Foth Companies is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Lead Corporate Recruiter who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients success. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI location.
* Lead and manage the full-cycle process of recruiting engineers, scientists, and other professionals to include candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and selecting
* Proactively develop and execute innovative sourcing methods and strategies (e.g., networking, cold-calling, conducting complex internet research, attending conferences and trades shows), with a focus on developing a pipeline of high quality candidates
* Utilize established talent network in the engineering/science community
* Partner with business unit leaders to understand talent recruiting objectives
* Differentiate Foth within talent market, resulting in first choice position for high-quality talent
* Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape/industry trends, as well as market indicators which affect the recruitment of top talent; recommend actions needed and respond accordingly
* Monitor effectiveness of full-cycle recruitment processes with a continuous improvement mentality
* Display exceptional presentation skills and assume a lead role in assuring a positive recruiting experience, consistent with Foth s employment brand, is created for all candidates
* Develop and maintain relationships with college placement offices and outside recruiting firms; establishing expectations to drive results
* Demonstrate a broad understanding of employment laws and best practices in human resources recruitment processes and be accountable for compliance
* Utilize strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to consistently meet hiring deadlines
* Seek ways to proactively enhance and deliver excellent customer service to hiring leaders, candidates, and team members in a results-oriented, matrix organization
* Provide coaching and knowledge transfer to members of recruiting team
All Foth members are expected to:
* Travel as required for field work and/or other client/business objectives
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
* Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
* Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Interact with clients as required
* Bachelor s degree in related field
* 10+ years of direct, full-cycle recruitment experience with a variety of organizational levels and competencies
* Previous experience recruiting talent for an engineering consulting firm
Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today!
The Employment Experience at Foth as described by our current members:
Balance - Foth is organized and operates in a manner that balances the needs of four important contributors to its success: clients, members, suppliers, and the organization itself. The basic needs of these four entities are fulfilled in a manner that represents a benefit to all parties.
Sense of Belonging - Our members have a sense of belonging to a valued enterprise and contributing to the greater good of our communities and society in general. We care for each other s well-being, and celebrate the technical challenges we overcome together on behalf of our clients.
Part of a Successful Team - Through effective collaboration, our clients, suppliers, individual members, and our organization are all successful. We are proud of the great reputation Foth has in its markets and its communities.
Professional & Personal Growth Opportunities - The organization invests a percentage of its profits in providing members with multiple career advancement and professional development opportunities. Our career development program provides members a clear line of sight towards future opportunities, effective on-the-job coaching and mentoring relationships, and the member s full partnership in their own development.
Performance-Based Culture - Individual and team contributions are meaningfully recognized. Compensation is competitive within the market and extraordinary performance is rewarded with career and growth opportunities as well as greater levels of compensation and ownership in the firm.
Dynamic Learning Environment - The work environment and work schedule support member development and continuous learning. We value sharing of knowledge, independent thinking in the performance of our client work, and continual improvement in the intellectual capital of all of our members and our organization.
Personal Responsibility - Our members are proud of the quality work produced and take personal responsibility to deliver high-quality work according to the commitments we make and actively sustain our values and our culture.
Individual Influence - Our members know how they contribute to the big picture - the flat, client-centered structure of the organization allows individuals to be actively involved in setting the direction of their work teams.
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.