Lead Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for LEAD DATA ANALYST for our client in HARTFORD, CT
JOB TITLE: LEAD DATA ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: HARTFORD, CT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Perform Assessment of the AiM Data System including key points of error introduction, data redundancy, data delays and points of dependencies
* Assist with System Mapping by documenting data flow, data flow timelines, data relationships and input/output sources
* Assist with Dependencies by documenting process data exceptions, input/output dependencies and IT infrastructure
* Assist with defining Data Health Metrics to measure current data health and possible data issues
* Assist in developing standard work items for future DQ assessments of other systems
* Assist with Executive Summary of all major findings as well as areas of focus to improve data quality
* Ability to function independently with high level direction
* Strong customer-facing written and verbal communication skills
* Strong data architecture skills
* Strong data quality assessment skills Strong SQL and MS SQL Server skills