Lead Data Warehouse Architect/DBA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Mythics is looking for a Lead Data Warehouse Architect/DBA who will work in our Vienna, VA office.
The Lead Data Warehouse Architect will function as the technical lead as well as the Data Warehouse DBA. The ideal candidate will have a range of experience in architecting solutions including a strong Oracle background in Data Architecture, Data Modeling (conceptual, relational and dimensional), Data Governance in addition to strong implementation skills in areas such as Oracle Database (11g/12c) , PL/SQL, OBIEE, ODI, Informatica and other considerations. The candidate must also have a background in team leadership and some knowledge of Microsoft Project to create and manage schedules.
The Lead Data Warehouse Architect/DBA will be responsible for the successful delivery of data warehouse solutions and related components. The candidate will have strong Data Warehouse Database Design background. Additionally, OBIEE, ODI, Informatica, PL/SQL, Fusion Middle Ware and other tool experience. The candidate must also have familiarity with JAVA and various ETL tools. Design data ingestion components and ETL to collect data from various sources.
* Conceptual, Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling
* Data Architecture
* Understanding of the underlying technology including setup, tuning and administration of Oracle Databases in a Data Warehousing environment
* The candidate will also be responsible for the design, delivery, and maintenance of the data that is moving from the operational systems, repositories and ODS's into the target Data Warehouse and data marts. This consultant will have extensive knowledge of PL/SQL including experience with built-in Oracle 11g and 12c, to ensure top performance and elimination of errors.
* Strong knowledge of Implementing and Design the OBIEE RPD physical, business and presentation layers
* Work with users to design and develop OBIEE reports and dashboards
* Experience with ODI, Informatica and other ETL tools
* Test the entire solution
* Some Project Leadership skills including MS Project
* Worked on Agile projects
* Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the client on the various tools and techniques to build a complete Analytics solution
* Must be a US Citizen to obtain the necessary DHS clearance
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* PMP and/or CSM preferrable
* 4+ years of Data Architecture
* 4+ years Oracle DBA experience in a Data Warehouse environment
* 4+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience
* 2+ year of Golden Gate preferable
* 2+ year of data modeling (conceptual, relational and dimensional)
* 2+ years of OBIEE experience including building the RPD layers
* 1+ year of Informatica
* Ability to test the entire solution
* Experience collecting, analyzing and documenting user requirements
* Excellent communications skills to interact with client and other developers, including training and mentoring of team member.
* Must have strong writing and documentation skills
* Support Presales activities as needed
Mythics Consulting is the go-to Oracle Systems Integrator and is recognized as the Oracle expert in both the Public and Private sectors. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Mythics Consulting is a division of Mythics, Inc. Mythics Consulting has a robust portfolio of customers located around the world and has helped Government Agencies, Defense customers and some of the most successful commercial brands in the world achieve their business goals. Having delivered technology solutions to customers in a variety of sectors, Mythics Consulting has the leadership expertise to solve complex mission-critical business challenges. Mythics Consulting received its ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Certification in 2012 and is an Oracle Specialized Platinum Consulting Partner. Mythics Consulting is an experienced Systems Integrator providing end-to-end guidance and support in a full range of services:
* Architecture & Infrastructure
* Engineered Systems
* Portal, Content Management & SOA
* Security & Identity Management
The Mythics Culture:
Though Mythics has grown a lot since our launch in 2000, our commitment to excellence depends on every employee feeling comfortable that they can and should share ideas and opinions to help us shape our future growth and success.
Headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the office maintains the casual comforts of the area. Mythics also maintains operations and offices throughout the United States, and has a state of the art Federal field office in Vienna, Virginia just outside of Washington DC. We stress the importance of family and quality of life and invest our time and money in programs that help protect the environment and world we live in.
Benefits and Perks:
Mythics is a great company because of its great employees. We are committed to providing benefits that keep our employees healthy and happy both at work and away from it.
Benefits Mythics employees currently enjoy:
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* 401k program with corporate matching
* Long-term disability plans
* Generous vacation time, as well as paid holidays
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* State-of-the-art equipment
* Mythics GREEN Mythics practices energy conservation by tracking our energy consumption and mapping out ways to reduce; we purchase only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.