Lead Database Administrator 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provide expert technical direction in the creation, delivery and integration of multiple and complex database solutions for a design and/or production environment. Consult and collaborate with multiple teams in the following areas: Design - design database solutions, convert logical design into physical database, perform problem determination and resolution, and perform database design process and reviews. Production - perform database management, resolve database problems, and provide database security. Explore and evaluate new and emerging technologies relating to the design and/or production database environment. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
* Develop and drive overall DB solutions and strategies.
* Evaluate and recommend new db tools and emerging technologies.
* Create DB standards and processes.
* Consult and collaborate with Architecture and Infrastructure on IT wide solutions.
* Lead complex outage analysis and resolution.
* In-depth knowledge of multiple database technologies. Has the ability to lead integration between technologies.
* Drives continuous improvement; may include design, standardization of processes and methodologies.
* Lead design reviews for the database designs, db access methods., and pre- and post- implementation capacity meeting; estimate sizes of new databases.
* Experience in ORACLE 11 and 12 - including RAC, OEM, ASM.
* DBA certifications desired but not required in Oracle and SQL Server.
Job ID 17307