This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Lead Developer
POSITION TYPE: Perm/Fulltime
LOCATION: Chicago IL.
Salary : Open + Bonus + Benefits
Great FULL TIME opportunity for Lead Developer with Interface in Chicago IL!
SEEKING A LEAD DEVELOPER FOR OUR CHICAGO IL LOCATION.
The Lead Developer will develop and deploy integrated solutions to enhance, consolidate, and coordinate independently designed applications enterprise wide and lead projects assisting with the scheduling and coordinating of project deliverables. He/She will:
* Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, interfaces and hardware logic, possible running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging enterprise requirement
* Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components.
* Lead in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation; under general supervision, instruct, direct and validate other software developers'work; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
* Apply thorough technical knowledge and understanding of business applications required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements.
* Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluations, and buy/build recommendations.
* As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
* Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
* Provides senior-level support in configuration, coding, developing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
* Manage system startups in a timely and accurate fashion and provide support to other departments where required.
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the team and drive key projects
Candidates must have:
* Four year college degree
* Seven years experience in this field of work
* Expertise in process and data modeling, architecture development and IT planning methodologies as well as extensive knowledge of enterprise business and decision- making processes within the application solution space.
* Strong leadership skills to gain credibility with business leaders and stakeholders and must possess the ability to work with other IT teams to ensure solid cross-functional decisions are made by the team.
* Magento Experience
* Experience with PHP, MySQL and Magento technology stack
* Web Development - (PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery).
1. "is magento a must have " - Yes
2. Relocation - Yes
3. How much travel (%) do we need to tell them to expect - No travel.
4. New position or back fill - Filling the open existing position.
5. What are the 4-5 must have's on a resume for me to submit to you.
Magento, PHP, My SQL experience