Lead Developer Revenue & Data Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Top US Entertainment Broadcasting Conglomerate
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT THE POSITION
Seeking a lead developer with a passion for using technology and data to transform how our users engage with our editorial and fundraising products. This role is responsible for managing the team of back-end and front-end developers responsible for digital fundraising platform and data platform. Data platform is the foundation for how we intend to create more personalized experiences and includes a data warehouse, an identity management system and a recommendation engine.
* Lead the technical planning, development and maintenance of data, analytics and fundraising related technologies
* Lead the development of online pledge forms and future efforts to improve the online donation experience across our websites and apps.
* Oversee development for direct reports, reviewing work, documentation, and ensuring a healthy and fun development process and ensuring we deliver against our roadmap on time excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* A strong ability to teach oneself new skills with minimal hand-holding.
* Ability to work extended hours as needed and to be on-call for emergencies as required.
* Looking for someone who is an architect AND developer, hands-on and can code if needed.
* This person will need to manage a full team of developers, both back and front end, and consultants, so leadership/communication skills are a MUST.
* Will be responsible for products that DIRECTLY IMPACT THE LISTENING INTERFACE AND EXPERIENCE FOR MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS.
* Data Warehousing is a huge plus.