Lead, Document Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Round Rock, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Lead, Document Services is responsible for providing leadership in various operational related tasks necessary to maintain day-to-day operations, providing daily leadership, coaching and feedback to the Parts Research team, Parts Escalation team and Library Information System (LIS) team and areas involving parts ordering and Service Order updates. This position is considered the expert on the call floor. Also, this position maintains a high level of customer service and relationships with other departments working with the Document Services teams.
Support of 5-20 specialists in Parts Research, Parts Escalation and LIS teams reporting to the Document Services Manager and indirect support to Home Services teams and STAC.Job Duties/Responsibilities: * Maintains a positive and professional atmosphere among the group to enhance the department culture.
* Mentors and provides daily leadership, coaching and feedback based on observations and performance issues identified through QA review and covered with associates.
* Coaches to achieve key performance metrics and/or productivity goals as defined by management and suggests performance disciplinary actions subject to the approval of the Document Services Manager.
* Analyzes field issues and processes to determine root cause of problem and takes appropriate action to correct including escalated member issues.
* Seeks out productivity enhancements to improve personal/business performance and further business objectives
* Participates in the hiring, on-boarding and training of new Document Services Specialists and provides input into the annual review process under the direction of the Document Services Manager
* Oversees the Parts Research team processes associated with answering calls in the work queue primarily from PartsDirect and STAC as well as other special assignments.
* Oversees the Parts Escalation team processes associated with locating No Longer Available (NLA) parts needed for pending Service Orders as well as other special tasks associates with NLA parts.
* Oversees LIS team processes associated with LIS documentation and maintenance and other special tasks related to LIS such as SST-LIS updates and other and related requirements.
* Oversees other LIS team responsibilities related to non LIS tasks like NPS Adds, Damaged Parts Claims, Service order updates many related to parts situations as well as other special assignments requested.
* Provides requested data reports related to Department responsibilities as requested by various Home Services and STAC departments, etc.
* Performs other duties as assigned temporarily or permanent.
Required Skills: * Ability to handle multiple tasks in stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to accept responsibility for work assignments, and to hold self accountable for successful completion
* Mentoring and Leadership skills used to teach, coach, and train associates. Ability to manage own performance by keeping commitments and deadlines and ability to work with integrity and value diversity
* Strong organization, planning, time management skills, ability to follow directions and effective problem resolution skills
* Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer help when needed, and foster a team climate that brings out that best in all team members.
* Ability to incorporate views of coworkers and customers with different perspectives to improve operations, and collaborate and build relationships with others to get the job done and deliver high performance results. Ability to treat others with respect and dignity, and to continually work in a professional, business-like manner
* High proficiency with computers and databases, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mainframe systems, Library Imaging System and Lawson Inventory system
* Ability to generate alternative solutions when faced with a problem, and to evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative and select the most promising alternative. Ability to be open to change, and to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to provide superior customer service, with excellent two-way communication (verbal and written) with both internal and external customers
* Ability to take initiative, with a sense or urgency. Ability to work with integrity and value diversity
* Ability to contribute to team development by sharing best practices and developing personal performance. Ability to be results driven and to lead others to deliver business results. Ability to read and utilize reports as needed
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 3-4 Years
Age Requirement: 18+Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.