Lead Engineer Electrical
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLead Engineer Electrical
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Job Summary The Ogden Plant is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on the engineering team in the position of Lead Engineer - Electrical. Assignments can vary from capital projects, production asset support and plant systems support. A minimum of 5 years of engineering experience at both a staff and manufacturing facility is desired, but not required.
Expectations and Accountabilities:
* Align with organization (Staff, Plant, and Platform) objectives and performance metrics. Work as a team member to achieve those objectives.
* Lead or work with cross functional teams to develop and implement equipment/process improvement projects and/or solutions using both simple (4SPS) and complex (6-sigma) problem solving techniques.
* Lead or support plant driven equipment and process improvement projects from conception through commercialization.
* Develop knowledge and skills in application of engineering principles, scientific analysis, and project management.
* Develop knowledge and skills to apply Lean Manufacturing principles (visual management, standard work, etc.) to all aspect of the work.
* Work with Staff and other KC facilities world-wide to share ideas and increase technical efficiency using change management best practices (sMOC, MOC).
* Document changes made using CAD and the KC drawing management system (DRCS).
Plant Leadership, Project Leaders, Engineering, Research, Operations, Maintenance, Distribution and Consumers
* A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
* 3 to 5 years of experience at both a K-C Staff and manufacturing facility is desired but not required.
* Ability to work with others on a team.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong desire to learn.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to learn and adapt to new situations quickly.
* Goal oriented
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to work independently.
* Customer service attitude - recognizes who the customer is.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft Windows Office Suite.
Discipline Specific Technical Knowledge and Skills:
Skills in bold lettering are considered to be key to this position.
Control systems, closed loop control (PID Control)
Servo motors, controllers and software
Variable speed motors and controllers
PLC programming and troubleshooting
Human Machine Interfaces
Data collection, reporting, and analysis
High-speed converting and packaging equipment
Plant electrical power distribution systems
Electrical hardware design
Problem identification, problem solving methodology
K-C design standards
Project management and control
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-UT-Ogden
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time