Lead Enrollment Agent - Mobile
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
This position requires 100% travel. Candidates MUST have a valid driver\'s license. Candidates must be comfortable with driving an RV.
The Lead Enrollment Agents supports Enrollment Solutions Operations through participation in one or more of the commercial, state, and/or federal programs on a mobile basis. This position requires the ability to travel 100% of the time, and must be available to work a flexible work schedule including days, evenings and weekends. This position will be responsible for driving a mobile, recreational vehicle and performing electronic fingerprint enrollments. Most of the travel will be on the East Coast, but must be flexible to travel to other locations.
The primary responsibility of this position is the processing of electronic fingerprint enrollments in line with the requirements of the specific program for which a customer is being fingerprinted. The Lead Enrollment Agent is expected to have a mastery of the essential job functions of an Enrollment Agent I, Enrollment Agent II, and may assist team members to achieve program objectives and requirements. Support and training the team is required, as well as providing technical solutions to complex problems. The Lead Enrollment Agent will be responsible for communicating with management on outstanding issues.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, a clear understanding of the requirements and processes for capturing fingerprints and applicant data across multiple program platforms successful, providing excellent customer service, supporting the supervisory and management teams, satisfactory completion of available training on all new products and services offered by the Enrollment Solutions Operations, offering customers additional products and services as appropriate, tracking and reporting, and conducting administrative duties requiring the use of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Exemplary understanding and demonstration of all essential Enrollment Agent I (EA I) job functions:
* Provide superior customer service to all clientele
* Conduct maintenance and basic troubleshooting to all program necessary equipment, including both hardware and software
* Roll excellent fingerprints to meet or exceed program standards
* Acquire biometric information, verify identity, and scan approved documents
* Complete all paperwork and tasks associated with the applicant fingerprint process in an accurate and timely manner
* Uphold the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position
* Monitor performance against plan to ensure operational requirements and metrics are met
* View and/or print appointment schedule using web-based applications
* Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies
* Represent the company in a credible and positive manner
* Provide administrative duties as required, including but not limited to the following: time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisition of supplies
* Complete a wide variety of tasks within the time constraints of each assignment
* Exemplary understanding and demonstration of all essential Enrollment Agent II (EA II) job functions:
* Perform the duties of a licensed Public Notary as requested
* Demonstrate an understanding of properly fingerprinting and/or enrolling applicants according to multiple program requirements (TWIC, HazPrint, and State & Commercial)
* Remain informed and up-to-date on all Enrollment Solutions Operations product and service offerings, including successfully completing all available training in regards to Enrollment Solutions Operations products and services, both new and existing
* Up-sell related products and services to all customers
* Willingness to learn and take on more responsibility
* Implement process improvements as needed
* Mastery of all training material, both new and existing
* Successful completion of the Train the Trainers sessions
* Train new EAs and provide additional training to existing staff members as needed
* Analyze skills and abilities of EAs during the training process, ensuring understanding of the material being imparted
* Analyze existing training material and provide suggestions for improvement
* Manage and maintain accurate training records for submission to program management
* Communicate with training groups of various sizes (single trainees to groups)
* Provide oversight to EAs, including handling personnel actions and staffing schedules
* Monitor performance and progress of team to ensure operational requirements and metrics are met
* Organize office operations, procedures, and updates as necessary
* Liaison with the Regional Lead, Regional Supervisor and/or Manager on outstanding issues
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, whether in person, over the phone, or through electronic communicative methods
* Previous experience working in a customer service environment with training and/or teaching
* Ability to break down or simplify processes and concepts for training and teaching purposes to ensure trainee understanding
* Must be patient, thorough, and understanding of different learning styles
* Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and other computer software and hardware, as well as basic technical knowledge
* Ability to transport and/or lift computer equipment up to 50 pounds when needed
* Typing skills (minimum of 40 words per minute)
* Must be punctual and a team player
* Leadership skills including the ability to positively influence and motivate team members to accomplish mutual goals and objectives
* Self-motivation and independent thinking to proactively identify issues and establish corrective action plans
* Ability to work independently in a virtual environment and with limited direct supervision
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent degree
* Minimum four (4) years experience working in an office setting, preferably in a customer service and/or data entry environment with at least two (2) years experience working as an Enrollment Agent
* Previous experience processing credentials required
* Previous experience driving a large recreational vehicle required; Must have a valid driver s license (does not need to be a CDL)
* Ability to travel as required with the ability to prepay all travel expenses and receive reimbursement
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required. Skills testing in various areas (such as typing, data entry, Word, Excel and Outlook) may be required
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Frequent overnight travel is required; up to 100% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
* The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and