"Lead" Field Engineer Supervisor BAS - ALC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Job Title: \\"Lead\\" Field Engineer Supervisor Business Automation Systems
Job Summary: The BAS Field Engineer Supervisor will work with our clients on creating a database of control programs and systems, programming, and installing the Control Systems for the clients buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervising the BAS Field Engineering team to support department and company goals including financials
* Mentor and grow Field Engineers while maintaining training budget
* Assist in researching customer needs including but not limited to:
* Energy Water Efficiency, Serviceability, Long term and Short term goals for their BAS systems
* Develop and maintain relationships with ASI clients
* Creating metrics to measure performance of BAS Field Engineering
* Based on metrics assist in setting department goals
* Managing materials and manpower to support the BAS Field Engineering team
* Coordinate with other divisions within the organization and the scheduling of work
* Supervising ongoing work of Bas Field Engineers
* Assist in sales calls to prospective clients
* Effectively manage projects from conceptualization to completion
*Mechanical Engineering Degree preferred
* 8+ Years Controls Experience with expert ALC Controls
* Ability to read construction blue prints and electrical schematics
* Knowledge of HVAC control systems required
* Knowledge of electrical schematics required
* Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, Windows XP, file structure, basic TCP/IP network structure and web navigation * Experience working with Visio
* Clean Driving Record Required
* Able to lift 30 lbs.
* Excellent Interpersonal skills
* Excellent oral/written communication skills
* Excellent customer relations skills
AIR SYSTEMS, INC. STANDARDS OF SUCCESS
* Attitude of Safety First
* Work Ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, perseverance, accountability, respect and teamwork
* Strong ambition to succeed
* Adheres to company policies and procedures
* Represents company in a positive and professional manner
* Available to work for extended hours in order to meet deadlines
* Handles oneself with professionalism during stressful situations
* Maintains positive attitude and morale
* Interacts effectively with all members of the organization and all outside associates
* Completes responsibilities diligently
* Thinks strategically and takes into account long-term implications of one s actions
* Works independently, exercises discretion, applies common sense and makes competent decisions.
* Complies with designated work schedule
* Uses company resources wisely
* Constantly analyzes for ways to improve individual and/or company performance.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled