Lead Fire Alarm Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Red Hawk Fire & Security
* High School Diploma- 2-4 year degree in a technical field from accredited college or university preferred and 5 plus years work experience
* Strong understanding of CCTV, security, fire, access control, low voltage systems, installation and service
* Experience in managing or leading projects
* Time management skills
* Excellent communications and listening skills
* Excellent team building, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Can install Mid-Large Systems
* Perform Inspections
* Provide technical support for sales
* Ability to work a full time schedule
* Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer s schedule
* NICET level 2 or 3 preferred
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background/DT
* Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 50lbs.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high light equipment up to 40 feet, working in duct, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
Responsible for overall completion and supervision of the day to day operations, including project completion, Service Management and labor scheduling for the San Antonio or Houston office. In addition to supervising, will be responsible in working directly in the field, completing installs, service and troubleshooting. Responsible for all assigned activities in accordance with safety, quality and productivity standards.
* Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with project manager, Dispatcher, Management, and Customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
* Oversee productivity of all local employees in Install and Service.
* Work with District Supervisor to provide direction, coaching and support to local employees
* Coach and direct all local employees to achieve company goals and targets
* Oversee cost control and inventory management.
* Perform and or supervise fire alarm and security installation, including troubleshoot different systems and provide guidance to field.
* Communicate job status to Electrical Contractors and Project Managers.
* Provide quality service, inspections, and technical installation support.
* Adhere to all OSHA and company safety policies and procedures.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Red Hawk Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and business conduct in all our relationships, including those with customers, suppliers and team members.