Lead Generation & Marketing Manager 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PACKET FUSION, INC.
JOB TITLE: Lead Development Manager (LDM)
REPORTS TO: Managing Director, Sales
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
The Lead Development Manager (LDM) is the lynch pin of successful lead generation and lead nurturing at Packet Fusion. Unlike traditional Marketing roles, the Lead Development Manager is a hybrid role that combines the organizational skills of an attentive marketer with the business development skills needed to nurture prospective clients. THE LDM FILLS A VITAL ROLE OF ATTRACTING, NURTURING AND QUALIFYING OPPORTUNITIES THAT RESULT IN SALES-READY CONVERSATIONS WITH THE SALES TEAM.
Successful candidates will raise awareness and consideration for Packet Fusion products and services with the goal of handing a warm lead to the relevant sales team members. In the process of generating awareness, the LDM will own and execute specific strategies around inbound lead generation, digital tracking and outbound lead qualification. This individual will be responsible providing education around customer pain points, messaging around specific buying cycles and creating nurture paths designed to move prospects further into the buying cycle.
This is a chance for a digital-focused marketing professional to combine the best of inbound marketing with the spoils of sales resulting in a lucrative career in high-tech revenue generation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Build and manage marketing campaigns in a marketing automation tool
* Track online prospect behavior
* Nurture leads through live conversation and online campaigns to move leads to a "sales-ready" conversation
* Take ownership and maintain the digital and online presence of Packet Fusion (web expertise not a requirement)
* Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
* Research accounts and identify key players to further develop opportunities within an account
* Identifying the key decision-makers at potential institutions, and effectively communicate our value proposition to these key individuals.
* Identifying buyer's needs and uncover potential opportunities that Packet Fusion can solve
* Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
* Identifying opportunities from target accounts, and effectively communicate these potential opportunities to the right internal sales members
* Must be willing to provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
We can teach you many of the things you will need to know about the IT Industry, but you must already know how to manage your time, build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers, and possess the desire to achieve results.
This position requires the following skill set:
* Bachelor's degree; Business-oriented degrees preferred
* Professional experience in digital marketing and sales support
* Ability to work closely with commissioned professional sales team
* Interest in current technology trends (as it relates telecommunication and cloud)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
* Demonstrated track record maintaining metrics to effectively track results
* A proven track record of identifying business opportunities
* Must thrive in a results-oriented, collaborative environment
* Comfortable with self-direction and a team player
* Experience using a CRM - Salesforce.com is a plus
* Experience using a Marketing Automation Tool--Hubspot or Marketo is a plus
* 10%travel to customer sites