Lead Develpoment Rep (Sales)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/6/2018
American Fork, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Summary
Join a Fortune 500 company in the growing healthcare industry and provide technical support for market-leading software solutions. Henry Schein Practice Solutions, a subsidiary of New York-based Henry Schein, Inc., develops practice management software and electronic services that help dental practices run their businesses. Our solutions lead the market in technology advances and market share, and include product leaders such as Dentrix, Easy Dental, Dentrix Enterprise, Dentrix Ascend (cloud-based) and Viive (Mac) and Tech Central.
Based in American Fork, Utah, Henry Schein Practice Solutions is growing and recently moved into a new building that includes an indoor gym and other desirable amenities. Our dedication to giving back to our community is illustrated in the volunteer-staffed dental center located on the first floor of the building, which provides free dental care to those in need.
Our parent company, Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners. A Fortune 500 Company and a member of the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Indices, Henry Schein employs nearly 19,000 Team Schein Members and serves more than one million customers. The Company's sales reached a record $10.6 billion in 2015.
The sales Lead Generation Rep is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads for practice management software solutions in their assigned territory to support the Core Product Specialist. Leads will be generated through outbound telesales efforts. Lists will be provided by Sales Management and Marketing. List will consist of Henry Schein customers not using one of our Software applications, lists from marketing, and self-generated outbound telesales efforts to generate new opportunity for our field sales teams. The Lead Generation Specialist will contact, consult, and generate net new opportunity for HSPS software sales.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Generate prospect lists not currently being worked with to generate sales opportunities for the sales team.
* Call on Henry Schein customers not using one of HSPS software solutions and generate opportunity/lead.
* Qualify and document opportunities
* Work with the field sales organization to identify and generate new lead opportunities
* Assist with lead creation and assignment from field sales teams
* Update and maintain lead in the CRM, including sales stage and next assigned task date, until turned over to the sales representative. At this point the sales team will take over the lead and they will be required to maintain
* Attain monthly individual and team goals
* Maintain minimum daily and weekly phone stats
* Maintain minimum outbound call volume
* Responsible for sales queues and the transfer of live calls to sales rep for instant response
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Minimum 2 years sales and / or customer service experience required
* Knowledge of HSPS software portfolio is highly preferred
* Knowledge of Siebel perferred
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Ability to multi-task
* Detail oriented
* Ability to prioritize daily tasks
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
FULL TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
* Earn generous PTO
* Earn 7 Paid holidays
* Get evenings and weekends off!
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401K with competitive company match
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
* Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status