Lead Housekeeper - Elkins Park
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER ELKINS PARK IS A 60 BED GENERAL ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL LOCATED ON A 30 ACRE SUBURBAN CAMPUS IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY. WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THE COMMUNITY WITH PROMPT, PERSONALIZED AND HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE IN A FRIENDLY, COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Coordinating and performing the efficient and timely movement of patients within the facility
* Support the cleaning of areas on first shift
* Coordinating activities of housekeepers
* Assisting the Supervisor in maintaining a smooth delivery of services and performing all the duties of the housekeeper and patient transporter as needed
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Patient escort experience preferred
* Must be able to read work schedules, as well as labels on supplies and chemicals
* Knowledge of floor care, including stripping and waxing floors is required
* One to two years of recent housekeeping experience required (i.e., hospital, hotel, nursing home, etc.)
* Housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
* Ability to follow directions with limited supervision
* Valid Drivers License may be required
* Physical Requirements: Frequent sitting, standing, and lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, walking, agility, and dexterity
* Visual Requirements: Near Vision and Depth perception
* Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversation and telephone communication
* Working Conditions: Constantly in-patient care areas performing daily housekeeping functions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.