Lead IT PMO Business Analyst
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Champion for Business Analysis (BA), process, precision through everyday audits, reviews, trainings, and interactions with IT business analysis.
* Leads best practices in the following BA-related areas:
* Clear capturing of project scope.
* Focusing on the creation of clearly defined business and technical requirement document.
* Ensuring that appropriate approvals and reviews of requirement documents occur.
* Ensuring that detailed use case and test scenarios are established.
* Creating Wireframes, user Stories or other alternate means for defining scope.
* Act as BA advocate and trainer.
* Provides leadership and motivation to BA resources. Mentors, coaches, and trains others in BA best practices.
* Collaborates with solutions lead and business partner to ensure technologies are meeting the requirements.
* Will lead the monthly Community of Practice sessions for the Business Analyst community.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 4 years of experience, 6 years experience preferred. Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly desired. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* IIBA or PMI certifications desired but not required.
* Must possess extensive knowledge of business analysis and project management concepts, practices and procedures as they relate to the delivering IT project.
* Documentation expertise - able to create and maintain documentation templates and training guides.
* Must understand and apply all of the Project Management Body of Knowledge Competencies.
* Training and experience with PPM Platforms, preferred.
* Exposure to and experience with IT Financials and Quality, especially within a Pharma environment, beneficial.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, specifically with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote, Skype, & SharePoint
* Independent problem solver and thought leader
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English are required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2016, 1:12:26 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.