Lead Sprinkler Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
About the role:
* Lead Sprinkler Inspector Employees responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations.
* Working knowledge of technical/professional principles and concepts with in depth knowledge of team objectives.
* Ensures the quality and service of self and others. Regularly leads teams and provides technical leadership.
* Preferred Education: Vocational and/or diploma
* Minimum Experience: 3-5 years in Sprinklers
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
* Minimum of 4 years experience in sprinklers, service, installation, inspections, sales or management in the fire and security industry with a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role.
* Knowledge of local and national fire code requirements.
* Knowledge of fire alarm and security inspections practices and standards.
* Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as MS Office.
* Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, tasks, and duties.
* Ability to complete assigned tasks and special projects with minimal supervision or direction.
* Knowledge of multiple lines of fire protection equipment not limited to Simplex equipment.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent