Lead JDA Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Maintains responsibility for applications dealing with the overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting and advanced mathematical/ scientific software packagesAssesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives; recommends appropriate actionGuides the development team in overall application technology design activities; leads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flowsLeads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model (entity relationships) and data/information flowsAssesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives to recommend appropriate strategic action Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferredApproximately 8-12 years experience in related field
Lead JDA Intactix Developer is responsible for designing, developing, configuring and supporting JDA Intactix Suite Applications. This position requires experience with application development and support, a demonstrated ability in developing effective technology solutions and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues. This individual must have a track record of delivering high quality solutions on-time and with a high level of customer service.
- 5+ years of experience in JDA Intactix Suite with experience in multiple implementation / upgrade / enhancement JDA Intactix projects
- Hands-on experience in Space Automation Scripting
- Customer interaction and analytical skills
- Must have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of JDA Intactix Suite (i.e, Space Planning, Floor Planning, Intactix Knowledge Base)
- Experience in Creation of Data Manager forms/ reports
- Experience Migrating .net customization in JDA Space Automation scripts
- Experience in Planogram Generator will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge - exposure to SQL server/ .NET preferred.
- Preparation of Technical Design Documents
- Work with business owners and users in clarifying needs and requirements for their technical issues related to the configuration, performance, and enhancement
- Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements
- Translate user business requirements and expectations into cost effective technical solutions which includes deliverables, work plans and project implementation requirements
- Escalate application issues to JDA Support when necessary
- Assists Project Managers in planning efforts. Creates detailed tasks on overall project plan (i.e. during sales cycle, after the project plan is complete, or based on enhancements)
- Provides technical support during the 'go-live' period
- Provides primary user support and verifies that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Develops technical specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design
- Serves as a technical liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the JDA solutions within area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .