Lead Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
* Responsible for resource assignment and managing the workload of the team of employees and contractors.
* People care responsibility for developers including hiring, coaching/mentoring.
* Advocate for new and existing IT Processes (ADM, ePMO, ITIL, SOX, etc) and leads by example in following these processes. Ensure the team follows all established processes.
* Aligns team with established project priorities, as determined by IT Governance
* Subject matter expert in eCommerce and Java Software Development
* Simplify, communicate, and solve complex problems and gain agreement from the team on the appropriate solution that maximizes business value while minimizing IT complexity
* Provide assistance on complex components of the solution, including the product extensions and interfaces.
* Work with Business Analysts to make sure all appropriate requirements are accounted for in support of a project
* Has an understanding of the business/process area and collaborate with other IT and business groups to accomplish goals
* Works with other application areas to understand best how to develop integrated solutions.
* 3+ years demonstration of technical leadership
* 5+ years' experience in design, development, and implementation of complex eCommerce solutions
* Hands-on technical experience with Java technologies - Apache, TomCat, Struts, Jenkins, jmeter, Git, etc.
* 8years Java development experience
PREFERRED SKILLS :
* Experience, with a strong passion for Agile/Scrum concepts a plus
* Experience working in an ITIL environment
* Experience with SOX compliance
* WebSphere Commerce