Lead K-12 Instructional Solutions Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
New Jersey, New York and New England
Home Office Preferred Location:
NJ / NY
The Lead K-12 Instructional Solutions Consultantis a dynamic position which engages existing K-12 customers and prospects to create customized solutions to drive sales within the instructional solutions offerings of Office Depot. The Lead K-12 Instructional Solutions Consultant will work both directly with customers and also support existing field resources, to provide a high level of credibility within the instructional side of the business. These individuals will have an ability to relate to high level positions within the K-12 space due to their education background, providing Office Depot with instruction-specific representatives with the capability to construct solutions through a keen understanding of the complex issues K-12 customers face today.
This position is within a defined geographic area and will require a minimum of 30% travel, at times up to 60%. Qualifications:- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or K-12 Education or Equivalent Working Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in K-12 Education Administration and/or Education Sales Other Information:- Demonstrate an understanding of the industry, the current trends, and leverage that information to the benefit of Office Depot and the customer.
- Ability to blend complex situations into direct solutions.
- Ability to provide instruction regarding K-12 solutions to VBDM, VMM, and SDM levels.
- A thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills to include a history of successful contract negotiations, quota achievement, and territory management preferred.
- Fluid organization agility (the ability to learn, understand and navigate an organization at the upper to lower levels).
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) skills and be able to present complex solutions.
- Ability to develop a professional relationship at all levels and exert this influence for a favorable decision.
- Personal comfort level with senior level customers or prospects such as Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum Director, or Principal in professional and social settings. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .