Lead Marketing Strategy Analyst 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GENERAL OVERVIEW
The Lead Marketing Strategist, CRM, will use data analytics and insights to driving planning and oversee implementation of high impact direct to consumer Omni-channel marketing initiatives that enhance customer Lifetime Value across the enterprise. This will be accomplished by providing overall campaign planning and tactical recommendations for defined audience segments. The Lead Marketing Strategist, CRM, will also translate reports on performance metrics and interpret program analytics to make recommendations that enhance marketing initiatives and improve marketing Return on Investment. This is an influential position that is part of a CRM leadership team that strives to develop a center of excellence for creating and managing profitable customer relationships.
* Use customer insights, journey mapping and previous campaign performance metrics to create direct-to-consumer Omni-channel programs and campaign strategies that support planned enterprise initiatives & business goals. Propose contact strategies and budget parameters into annual marketing planning and program development.
* Recommend and execute testing plans for marketing campaigns including segment/profile, cadence, creative treatment and A/B version testing to enhance the learning agenda. Work with Insights and Analytics teams to set up and administer test parameters for tracking and reporting.
* Lead teams of data and reporting analysts to provide marketing KPI reporting and analysis. Analyze and interpret metrics into regular reports and dashboards that inform management and matrix partner stakeholders on campaign results and strategy enhancements.
* Work with matrix partners to incorporate learning and best practices into enterprise strategies. Lead the adoption of and drive business requirements for the operationalization of best practices (i.e., lifecycle triggers, campaign development, personalization engines, etc.)
* Partner with Strategic Marketing, Advanced Analytics and Reporting, Customer Insights and Customer Experience teams to understand customer trend and insights data to guide future marketing strategies.
* Seven (7) years of work experience with direct-to-consumer CRM marketing and database management
* Five (5) years of experience utilizing segment definitions & consumer personas to drive the development of direct marketing programs and Omni-channel marketing programs
* Demonstrated experience driving campaign analytics and dashboard reporting
* Demonstrated success with planning and implementing one or more significant, direct marketing program that required Omni-channel integration
* Proven track record of delivering metrics & insights through cross-functional collaboration
* Excellent communication skills with an understanding of developing and delivering marketing insights and executive summary presentations
* Forward thinking business approach with the ability to seek out problems and opportunities for change
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously by prioritizing, working through obstacles and being attentive to deadlines
* Ability to lead and mentor team members that are not in a direct report relationship
* Understanding of database architecture and database queries
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* CRM marketing planning and/or loyalty program experience in the financial services, retail or healthcare industry
* Understanding of statistics, campaign management operations and database systems
* Three (3) years management experience
* Familiar with SPSS, SAS, and/or other data analytics tools