Lead Marketing Technology Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Responsible for analytical support and database modeling for the purpose of maximizing revenue. Accountable for driving valuable fact-based and quantitative consumer insights from internal systems and to synthesize key findings which inform business and strategic marketing strategies. Mentors the database Marketing team, liaison between information technology teams and marketing to assist in customer & marketing databases, integration and architectures. Highly accomplished, techno-functional professional with strong leadership and facilitation skills. experience in working across organizations to drive appropriate business/IT solutions. Adept in working with business stakeholders, management, technical teams, and vendors to analyze needs, define requirements, evaluate risks, and manage execution of project initiatives. Provide leadership and framework to ensure on-time and within budget solution delivery. Natural communicator and team leader with strong motivational skills and ability to build and manage successful teams. Very effective team player as well as individual contributor.
The Lead Marketing Technology Architect will also be responsible for:
- Responsible for developing and implementing systems, advance methodologies and performance measurements to improve analytical decisions, policy decisions and improve revenue. These methodologies would include revenue forecasting, statistics, business rules, data modeling, online analytical processing programming and other optimization of business algorithms reports and data modeling techniques.
- Manage, prioritize and assign all incoming work requests for the team. Effectively communicate status on all work efforts, backlog and issues to senior management. Provide guidance to team to follow best practices with regards to gathering business requirements, designing reports, dashboards, cubes and database objects, data quality, exception handling and metadata. Works closely with Information Technology Team to understand the Architecture and make sure it is aligned with the business ask on critical projects. Ensure the delivery of data meets agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure timeliness of information necessary to make the most effective business decisions.
- Determines the efficiency and effectiveness of promotions and campaigns that influence customer retention, new business development and associated costs. Evaluate customer lifecycles (new, existing, and lost business) and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to managers. Support and maintain tactical campaign planning and sales reports, technical platform information, distribution strategies data management and report content. Conducts analysis and identifies patterns in customer purchasing behavior to predict future business.
- Leads design of Database Marketing decision making analytical tools, data integration and business intelligence systems to provide users easy access to relevant information. Translate user business needs of present and future into data modeling concepts and present solutions to problems
- Documents projects including business objective, data gathering and processing, leading approaches, final algorithm, detailed set of results and analytical metrics. Develops materials to explain project findings
- Serves as a Lead for database development team. Organize and direct quality work efforts by planning and coordinating teams' work activities. Plan and monitor activities of projects, including maintaining schedules and deliverables, mitigating risks and roadblocks, and track change requests. Design multiple data interfaces.
- Manage numerous major and minor integration projects from initiation to closing.
- Works with marketing business units on special projects relating to formulating data driven solutions and analyzing core marketing data involving business activity.
- Ability to multitask and to balance competing priorities. Strong project management, verbal and written communication skills. Highly analytical, quantitative presentation skills and excellent strategic thinking and leadership skills are required.
Qualifications:- Master's degree in computer science, Operations Research, Mathematics,MIS, or related
- Minimum 8 years experience in related field
- Database Architecture and Business Intelligence
- Project & Program Management
- IT Operations
* Strategic Planning
* Resource Management
- Team Building
- Architecture & Design Requirements Gathering Process Improvement
- Cost Benefit Analysis
* Agile Methodology
* Client Relations
* Staff Development
* Budget Control
- Database development, deep understanding of database architecture, individual contributor, excellent communication skills and experience with data warehouse technologies
* MS Project
* MS Visio
* MS SharePoint
* Cloud Computing
* SQL Server, Teradata, SQL, Java
* .NET C#
* Visual Studio ,
* .Architecture Concepts, Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .