Lead Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: LEAD MOBILE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
LOCATION: MECHANICSBURG, PA
Candidates Must Be Local to the Project and Willing To Come In For A F2F Interview- Expenses Will Not Be Reimbursed
We're looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance technologist, who will help our team efficiently ship complex, web-service integrated mobile native apps. A thorough understanding of mobile platforms and modern app testing techniques is critical.
Resource will be responsible for all test procedures, test results, and process recommendations for a fast-moving mobile app development team. Resource will have frequent interaction with UX and mobile engineers to ensure sprint objectives are being met.
* Ability to create and maintain manual test scripts verifying UI behavior and screen control
* Ability to create and maintain automated test cycles using tools like Sauce Labs or MonkeyTalk
* Ability to debug in-app errors using web service test harness tools
* Familiarity with iOS and Android SDK frameworks and mobile app execution lifecycle
* Familiarity with iOS and Android code signing
* Familiarity with test program implications of iOS and Android device differences
* Familiarity with managing source code in Git repository
* Familiarity with Jenkins, Travels, Codeship or other Continuous Integration environments
* Please make sure candidates havec in-app (mobile native) technical testing experience
* Must be able to get into the code and troubleshoot on behalf of the UX team performing screen validation
* Working knowledge of code certification process for App Store promotion
* Experience with multiple "production" released mobile native apps
* Must have exceptional written communication skills and be highly detailed oriented in all ing
* Must have helped successfully launch at least two native mobile app (iOS and Android) or one cross-platform mobile app
* Must be able to spot check detailed design specs for errors in interfaces
* Must understand Scrum and Agile techniques (JIRA bug-tracking tool mastery)