Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Senior Android Developer who will help build the next generation of Everbridge Mobile applications. We re going through an agile transformation and our build and test automation is a critical component of our technology strategy. You re charged with designing and building this mobile automation framework. You ll be making design decisions around how our automation should be conducted, how to integrate CI/CD best practices/tooling. Over time, the teams will adopt these tools & frameworks, as you spend the large majority of your time as an Android Developer.
* Evaluate and re-design our build & test automation framework
* Build, maintain and run continuous integration & continuous tools that will enable out development team to deploy, test and collect feedback faster
* Contribute as a mobile engineer, specifically in with Android products
* You re strong in Mobile development, specifically Android
* 3+ years of experience in software
* You re familiar with mobile automation tools: Jenkins, artifactory, gradle, hockeyapp, junit, robotium, espresso, XCTest & iOS Enterprise provisioning profiles
* You re an expert in mobile, with an understanding of iOS and Android platform differences
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help keep people safe and businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.