Lead Network Security Analyst 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitor, analyze, and resolve network performance and security incidents for Banks and Credit Unions with the highest level of security requirements.
* Resolve Tier 3 level cases and assist personnel (Tier 1 and 2) with their cases as required. Assume top-level escalation engineer role for all cases to ensure they are successfully resolved in a timely fashion.
* Exercise technical direction of Tier 1 and 2 technicians.
* Mentor other personnel (Tier 1 and Tier 2) to ensure they are acquiring the necessary skill sets to perform their job functions.
* Assist with implementing, monitoring, and managing multi-vendor computer networks.
* ASSIST WITH IMPLEMENTING, MONITORING, AND MANAGING ADVANCED SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES: SIEM, UTM, FW, IPS, HIPS, MFA, ENDPOINT PROTECTION
* Analyze client systems and report on security and performance. Provide recommendations via monthly Managed Service reports, to ensure business-critical needs are being communicated in terms that foster customers' success.
* Communicate technical issues and solutions with clients in business terms.
* Best-practice configuration, emergent issue notification & remediation, update deployment, and monthly reporting delivered to all customer base.
* Provide oversight to ensure effective environment change management.
* Current network & security certifications such as CCNP RS/Security, GSNA, WCNA, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH
* EXTENSIVE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH CISCO ROUTERS (2500-10000) WITH EMPHASIS ON ISR AND ISR-G2.
* EXTENSIVE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH CISCO SWITCHES (STACKABLE AND CHASSIS) INCLUDING 4500 AND 6500 (IOS AND CATOS).
* EXTENSIVE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH CISCO SECURITY PRODUCTS (ASA, IPS, SECURITY ROUTERS).
* Hands-on experience with Cisco wireless (IOS and LWAPP).
* Broad experience with integrating network and security components with Server/SAN systems, to include iSCSI SAN, Virtualization (VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft), and Microsoft Core Server components.
* In-depth knowledge of WAN transport (T1, Frame Relay, ATM, MetroEthernet, MPLS) and secure transport (IPSEC, GetVPN, IPSEC/GRE, DMVPN) technologies and configuration.
* Ability to configure and troubleshoot multi-vendor (Cisco, Adtran, Juniper) routed networks..
* Ability to design and troubleshoot complex routed networks (static, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
* Ability to configure and troubleshoot multi-vendor (Cisco, HP, Adtran, Juniper) switched networks.
* Ability to design and troubleshoot complex switched networks (IGMP, spanning tree, 802.1Q).
* ABILITY TO CONFIGURE AND TROUBLESHOOT MULTI-VENDOR (CISCO, PALO ALTO, SONICWALL) FIREWALLS.
* Ability to design and troubleshoot complex security perimeters, including VPN configurations.
* Minimum of 5years of network engineer experience, 7years preferred.
* Superior troubleshooting and fault isolation skills.
* EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales, vendors and peers.
* Can survey your previous customers, managers, and peers and receive outstanding rating.
* Team player required: must be able to interact with peers, management, and senior engineers in a constantly evolving environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace.
* NOC, support center, or help desk experience.
* Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and a STRONG desire to learn.
* Ability to work variable schedules to include weekends, nights, and day shifts as required.
NICE TO HAVES
* College Degree in associated field (Computer Science, Information Systems).
* MSP MSSP service delivery experience
* E XPERIENCE IN THE COMMUNITY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (CFI) SERVICE INDUSTRY
* FAMILIARITY WITH COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS: FFIEC, GLBA, PCI
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
Job Type: Full-time
* WAN transport: 2years
* Cisco Routers (2500-10000): 2years
* Cisco Security products (ASA, IPS, security routers): 2years
* Cisco Switches (4500-6000): 2years
Required licenses or certifications:
* CompTIA A+