Lead Nurse Case Manager 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for LEAD NURSE CASE MANAGER for our client in CHICAGO, IL
JOB TITLE: LEAD NURSE CASE MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required LEAD NURSE CASE MANAGER
* Required skills include demonstrated organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to lead and coordinate activities of a diverse group of people in a fast paced environment, critical thinking and problem solving skills and computer literacy.
* Business planning experience preferred.
* Required qualifications include an active Registered Nurselicense
* BSN strongly preferred.
* Accredited Case Manager (ACM) preferred
* McKesson InterQual(R) experience preferred
* 5 years acute hospital case management experience strongly preferred
* 5+ to 7 years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Accredited Case Manager (ACM)
* McKesson InterQual(R) experience
* 5 years acute hospital case management experience
* BSN prepared nursing case manager (preferably an Accredited Case Manager) with practical CM experience within an acute care hospital
* We have been serving Chicago's North Side and surrounding communities providing excellent health care services for over 60 years.