Lead Office Coordinator
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Office Coordinator, to join our Tax Services in our Philadelphia office.
- Manage 580 workspaces on a daily basis which includes making and changing reservations, cleaning and organizing cubicles and offices
- Coordinate overall office operations including facilities, hoteling, purchasing, mailroom, reception, and other areas
- Running and analyzing daily and monthly reporting and working directly with clients to manage space
- Perform quality control, troubleshooting, and operational tasks to maintain efficient office operations
- Provide technical guidance and training to team members as needed
- Assist in the execution of operational projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years of office administration experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with audio and visual equipment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .