Lead Operating Engineer - AR3 - FHN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Lead Operating Engineer - AR3 - FHN
Auto Req ID
What we re looking for:
* Strong mechanical aptitude consider past work, hobbies, training, etc to reveal the entry level mechanic s aptitude for basic troubleshooting and repairs
* Ability to prioritize, schedule, and logistically support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
* Skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise in Industrial Maintenance or Robotics
* Ambitious and eager to learn desire to learn Robotics chosen candidates will be trained by the Amazon robotic company
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Amazon Robotic System
* Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, tachs and encoders
* Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules.
* Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals Ability
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department
* Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
* Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
* Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
* Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
Operation Support & Customer Service:
* Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
* Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
* Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
Basic Qualifications Required:
* Electrical knowledge of basics components.
* 5 to 7 years of experience in Automated systems and controls
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Preventative maintenance procedures
* Knowledge of PLC programs
* PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS
* Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
* Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
* Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
* Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
* Desire to learn about and work with conveyor systems and Amazon robots
* Good mechanical and technical aptitude
* Curious nature with a desire to learn, repair and troubleshoot material handling equipment (MHE)
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.