Lead Patient Access Associate - Emergency Department
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* The daily supervision of the Emergency Department Registration area at the Medical Center
* Serving as a liaison between physician, physician staff, community, billing office, Care Management, Administration, hospital staff and HCA staff
* Coordinating and ensuring adherence to hospital financial and admitting policies
* Portraying a positive image for hospital and registration department using focused customer service
* Managerial call required
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Previous three to five years supervisory experience required
* Previous experience as a hospital admitting clerk and financial counselor required
* Demonstrates organizational, leadership, customer relations and excellent computer, oral and written communication skills required
* Proficiency with automated insurance verification software, Health Pay 24, AHI, and Patient Management Systems preferred
* Physical Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes sitting, standing, walking, and lifting objects of 20lbs. or less
* Visual Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes reading handwritten and computer generated information
* Hearing Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes receiving verbal and telephonic information
* Working Conditions: Alternating environment, which includes clinical and business settings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.