Lead, People Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
LEAD, PEOPLE ANALYTICS
JOB ID 20162737 DATE POSTED 09/15/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
For the US Region, implements the strategy and approach for designing meaningful workforce analytics to ensure that relevant metrics and trends are identified and reported to key stakeholders, HR, and/or business unit leaders. Designs and continuously improves the metrics reporting processes and quality standards.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Implement the strategy for the US-wide reporting and workforce analytics programs
* Define technology and resource requirements to operationalize the program
* Serve as the US region s champion for predictive HR analytics
* Partner with HR technology and systems leadership to implement data quality programs and standards
* Collaborate with other HR COEs and HRBPs to define reporting and analytics needs
* Build partnerships with the Service Delivery Center ( SDC ) and provide direction and oversight in developing reports (since the SDC owns the data)
* Review, analyze and present human capital data to provide HRBP's and the business with meaningful/actionable insights and trends.
* Leverages external network to introduce ideas, concepts and leading practice to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
* In conjunction with the HR Business Partners, develop and manage ongoing relationships with key stakeholders in order to identify and deliver solutions that benefit both parties.
The scope of responsibilities within the HR Data and Analytics includes the following activities:
* EEO Reporting
* Employee Relations Reporting
* Labor Relations Tracking
* Talent Acquisition Compliance Reporting
* Talent Acquisition Data Analysis
* Internal Talent Analysis
* HR Scorecard Implementation
* HR Scorecard Strategy and Design
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor s Degree, MBA preferred
* Minimum of 10 years work experience in an HR or Data and Analytics role, or combination of both
* Knowledge of energy/utility industry and its workforce, an asset
* Thinks strategically with the ability to analyze data and interpret key themes that emerge
* Highly effective communicator, comfortable with senior management and field force
* Excellent analytical capability with experience of building business solutions
* Significant ability to network internally and externally. Recognizes and actively seeks to join and attends external forums / practice groups
* Demonstrates the ability to develop successful, long-lasting business relationships / partnerships with others and seeks to understand and challenge business scenarios to the benefit of all parties
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, CREED, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, AGE, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, PREDISPOSING GENETIC CHARACTERISTICS, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION UNDER MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LAW. WE ENCOURAGE ALL INTERESTED, QUALIFIED PERSONS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Sep 14, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
:Nov 14, 2016, 11:59:00 PM