Lead Product Designer, Sales Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Design your dream job. Your view: the waterfront. Your team: inspired A-players. Your benefits: stellar. Your job: shape the experience of the Sales Cloud with the goal of helping sales reps become more productive, sell smarter and more effectively via the brand new Lightning Experience.
As a Lead Product Designer working on the Sales Cloud User Experience team, you'll have the opportunity to work on many consumer-like product areas like calendaring, email, tasks, news and more. If scope and scale is your thing, the Sales Cloud impacts more than 100,000 customers and 2 million subscribers worldwide. You'll be able to make a huge impact while solving meaningful problems and creating new design patterns and paradigms.
Sound like you* Then you're someone we want to work with. Join our outstanding UX team, and you'll get to work with some of the best and brightest of Silicon Valley. You'll find startup-like scrum teams, consumer-style innovation, and the opportunity to deliver great experiences to millions of end-users. And you'll have a great experience in the process. Bring your A-game, inspire your team, and make amazing work with us. Help us transform the way business gets done.
Experience / Skills Required
* 5+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
* Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices - and you're always looking to improve on your process
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
* Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
* You can produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
* Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
* Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
* A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
* Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator
* BA/BS or MA/MS in design related field, or equivalent experience
* Bonus: Experience working in design systems
* Compellingly communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
* Function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
* Collaborate closely with product owners and user research to create a vision for your product area
* Own various web and mobile application interfaces
* Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide
* Generate detailed specs of final designs that allow devs to build accurately
* Work with devs and QE to deliver polished final product
* Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
* Mentor new members of design staff
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.