Lead Project Manager - Info Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Coaches others and trains project teams in application of project processesEnsures the timely flow of information to the appropriate client/teamDiscusses and presents business information to senior managementDevelops written procedures that have broad business impactDevelops process, standards, and templates for ITGuides others in the use of the elements of the project management discipline:
- ? Integration
- ? Scope
- ? Time
- ? Cost
- ? Quality
- ? Human Resources
- ? Communications
- ? Risk Management
- ? Procurement Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferredApproximately 8-12 years experience in related field Other Information:Security Log collection, APT detection, Database activity monitoring, Network Access Control, Identity & Access Management , FIRECALL, Data Loss Prevention, security control for 3rd party access, Enhanced Network Monitoring
- Manage a large cross functional / cross platform program or multiple projects at the same time.
- Manages Project or Program to ODP PMO standards for:- Project Planning and Tracking- Scope Definition and Management- Resource Time Tracking and Project allocations- Project Financial Reconciliation and Management- Quality Management- Project Communications and Status reporting- Risk Management- Ensures the timely flow of information to the appropriate IT or business team
- Ensures clear and concise project deliverables and receivables
- Interfaces with both internal and external project team members and management teams
- Discusses and presents business information and project/program status to senior management
- Develops written procedures that have broad business impact
Project Management Leadership Responsibilities:
- Coach and IT PMO Project Managers in the application of ODP PMO project processes.
- Develops processes, standards, and templates for the IT PMO
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Clarity and COGNOS reporting experience preferred.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .