Lead Project Manager (Infrastructure)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Coaches others and trains project teams in application of project processesEnsures the timely flow of information to the appropriate client/teamDiscusses and presents business information to senior managementDevelops written procedures that have broad business impactDevelops process, standards, and templates for ITGuides others in the use of the elements of the project management discipline:
? Integration? Scope? Time? Cost? Quality? Human Resources? Communications? Risk Management? Procurement Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferredApproximately 8-12 years experience in related field Other Information:In addition the Project Manager will provide effective day-to-day project management of key IT infrastructure related projects supporting:
- Networking (Firewalls, Upgrades, SIP Implementations, Access Points)
- Security (Threat Defense, FIRECALL, Activity Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Identity & Access Management)
- Workplace Solutions (Citrix, SCCM, End User Applications)
- Data Center (Windows & Linux, AS400, Storage Refresh, Access Control, DataStage, SQL)
- Supply Chain Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .