Lead QA Analyst 8/9/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Lead QA Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 12+Months (LONG TERM)
ONLY US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD
_MUST HAVE: __* ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE AND LEAD*_
The Lead QA Analyst will lead testing efforts throughout the application that are focused on improving system performance. The Lead QA Analyst we seek is an effective multi-tasker, capable of working on several different applications and wearing several different hats in rapid succession. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining test scripts, documenting results and reporting & tracking software defects found in the applications under test. Documenting software defects found and re-creating program anomalies are routine functions. Good analytical and troubleshooting skills are a must.
Hands-on manual testing of our applications is required.
The Lead QA Analyst will be responsible for documenting, evaluating and improving the quality assurance and change management processes in an ongoing project to bring the development effort into line with industry best practices.
* Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
* Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* Experience in both functional/black-box testing and white/grey-box testing at the system level
* Experience authoring test cases and test procedures from prototypes, technical specifications, requirements documents and use cases
* Experience authoring test plans covering the full scope of testing activity for an entire iteration of a development lifecycle
* Grounding in a formal testing methodology
* Knowledge of configuration management and change management methodologies