Lead Quality Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
NTT Data Inc
Eden Prairie, MN
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Lead Quality Engineer to join their team in Eden Prairie, MN.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Stephen Spazante at (732) 362 2618.
* Responsible for developing integration test scenarios, QA project plan, coordinating test data setup, environment readiness, test execution and issue resolution.
* Lead/Guide Junior Quality Engineers to develop and implement Quality test strategy, test plan.
* Work closely with Developers and Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure requirements and design are completely understood.
* Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable results.
* Collaborate with QA team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes.
* Partner with Developers, System Analysts, Business Analysts, Technical Delivery Owners, Product Owners and Business SME's to develop a robust Systems.
* Integration test plan in an Scrum agile development environment.
* Responsible to System/Integration test REST API's, User interface, Database, reporting, ETL/Batch technology components.
* Responsible to work with various healthcare domain teams: Member, Provider, Network, Claims, Products, Benefits, Finance and Reporting teams so we have robust test plan and test outcomes.
* Perform complex testing with EDI X12 ((274, 278, 834, 837 etc) /JSON/XML API transactions.
* Explore new tools and capabilities to automate System integration testing so it supports continuous delivery/DevOps software development methodology.
* Participate and provide input in system analysis, design walkthroughs and Code reviews.
* Come up with innovative ideas/suggestions to resolve complex integration issues/defects.
* Present System-integration test results to the project teams and Business/IT leaders.
* Meet or exceed all defined target test goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success.
* 4+ years of Quality Assurance testing experience in a web application environment testing User Interface, Database, Web services, API's, Batch/ETL components.
* 3+ years of hands-on scripting/coding experience in any one of the below Java automation testing tools such as Spock, Groovy, Selenium, Gatling, JUnit, Geb, Cucumber, C++, .Net or other similar tools which uses object oriented programs.
* 2+ years of experience writing test plans and test cases.
* 2+ years of hands-on testing experience working with complex XML/JSON, MQ interface, EDI X12, SQL transactions.
* 1+ years of hands-on experience working with UNIX operating system and writing DB SQL scripts
* Exposure to incremental agile software development methodologies.
* Prior experience in working closely with Developers and Architects in solving software defects.
* Experience in creating and implementing testing methodologies, processes to solve testing problem in hand.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
* Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) /System Development Life Cycle.
* Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
* Relational Database experience.
* Strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to anticipate problems proactively and take appropriate actions to mitigate negative impact.
* Health care industry experience.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.