Lead Recruiter (Sales, Marketing, Technology) 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and strategic-minded partner that has a proven track history of developing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified sales professional candidates through various recruiting tools and market research.
- The Recruiter is responsible for developing a strong pipeline of sales and marketing candidates by building relationships with potential candidates, creating a robust group of highly qualified sales professionals for current and future staffing needs.
- Manage and maintain agency/vendor relationships
- He or she will interpret the organization's recruiting strategy, identify sources, develop and execute sales recruiting plans to meet the organization's staffing needs
- Liaise with peer group of recruiters to define best practices and promote knowledge sharing
- Stay abreast of industry trends and use the most current market data in strategy plan and execution
- Building an active pipeline of sales candidates by utilizing; knowledge of the area's sales communities, market mapping, sourcing strategies, Boolean methodology and web 2.0 strategies
- Communicate all compensation elements, including base salary, variable incentives, benefits, and equity to candidates, as well as position the comprehensive compensation and opportunity offered effectively against competing offers
- Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focus Qualifications:
- 3+ years of direct recruitment experience
- Boolean search experience
- Some travel may be required Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- 2+ years' recruitment experience in a sales
- 2+ years' recruitment experience in technology
2+ years' experience in an agency or RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) environment