Lead SAP Archiving Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Benton Harbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob req ID: A1EEC
Client is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2015. The company markets, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. We earn the trust of consumers around the globe by focusing on what matter most. Because of our leadership practices, development opportunities, business performance, strong reputation and a commitment to the communities where we live and work, Client has received many awards including - Fortune Magazine's Top Companies for Leaders, one of the world's Most Admired Companies, Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies and we've had a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for over 11years in a row.
This position is located at our global headquarters in Saint Joseph and Benton Harbor, Michigan - a breathtaking vacation community on 40 miles of Lake Michigan beachfront, where swimming, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, boating, and beach volleyball are abundant. The company is host to a variety of employee resource groups, including a Young Professionals Network a group of more than 700 local members who are active in corporate social responsibility commitments like Habitat for Humanity, Cook for the Cure, United Way, Boys and Girls Club, and other social activities. A quick 90-minute drive from Chicago, Southwest Michigan is also home to a new Jack Nicklaus signature golf course called Harbor Shores, 17other public golf courses, nearly 20 wineries, two art districts, many seasonal festivals, outdoor concerts and events all year long. Join us in making the most of moments that matter.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a SAP LEAD DATA ARCHIVING ANALYST opening to join our INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Fulfillment organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Experience in archiving related technical knowledge, implementation providing conceptual and detailed technical design to business needs.
* Experience with Third Party data archiving solution expertise like IBM Content manager knowledge.
* Gathers detailed requirements from business users for whole business processes and/or functions on approved projects.
* Implements integration and user acceptance testing (UAT) with the business client.
* Candidate should have great knowledge in regard to dependencies between different archiving objects across all modules. Sequence of archiving.
* Experience in DaRT or similar to DaRt products from other vendors.
* Database growth analysis, knowledge of SAP R/3 Data Archiving
* Experience in archiving and closing business documents
* Must be able to generate and communicate clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
* Prepare strategy, design documents, training documents, support development team and other technical/functional aspects related to SAP Data Archiving.
* Evaluate & Prioritizing systems for Archiving
* Should have had exposure to following systems for Data Archiving: FI (Financial Control), CO (Controlling), SD (Sales & Distribution).
* Gather business requirements-Develop functional spec as needed
* Ensure business tests then verify Results
* Provide documentation and training materials for business use
* Plan, Monitor & Communicate archive strategy
* Work with leading technologies from SAP and latest integration and support packages.
* Follow up with any 3rd party vendor for reorg of archived tables
* Follow up on any business issues related to archiving process
* Partner to develop business vision and strategy with service provider.
* Ensure strategic outsource partners deliver on contractual Service Level Agreements.
* Integrate global processes, systems strategy and roadmap.
* Work to align process improvements and development with system strategy along with the business and GIS constituents.
* Communicate to leadership clear and consistent messages, plans and directions.
* Ensure our environment is configured as expected by Client and other Policies, such as SOX and PCI Compliance
* Manage SLAs for outages, upgrades and maintenance for all assigned systems
* Create/Maintain Service Catalog
* Provide documentation for audit requests
* Evaluate & Prioritize the systems for Archiving
* Collaborate with business representatives and technical leaders