Lead SQL Database Developer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REQUIRED SKILLS
* Knowledge of IT security relevant to data protection and data integrity.
* Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services a plus.
* UNDERSTANDING OF ELITE 3E IDE A MAJOR PLUS.
* Understanding and exposure to Team Foundation Server and ALM.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Methodologies.
* Ability to work under pressure and delivery under tight deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges.
* Able to deal with ambiguity and make quality decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at various peer and management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment.
* Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience with architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, stability, quality, and enterprise security requirements).
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Five (5)+ years relevant experience in technical leadership.
* Bachelordegree in the field of computer science, information management, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
* Experience in T-SQL/database development with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 r2 and above.
* EXPERIENCE WITH ELITE ENTERPRISE 3.10 A PLUS.
* EXPERIENCE WITH ELITE 3E IDE, EDG A PLUS.
* Experience with Microsoft Analysis Services including knowledge of MDX a plus.
* Experience with 4GL, C# .NET, VB.NET development skills.
* Experience with SOAP and REST based web services.
* Knowledge of XML related technologies including XSLT and Xpath.
* Experience using Visual Studio Versions 2010 and above.
* Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.