Lead Sales Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Mattel/Commercial - North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Sales Analyst role is instrumental in supporting the sales team with item setup for the season as well as weekly reporting and ad-hoc analyses. This role will support the Sales and Operations Planning team.
* Retail Link reporting and analysis for Sales and Walmart.
* Responsible for Weekly Scorecards pulls, Week over Week Analysis, Buyer Scorecard recaps, top item reports and A Weekly reporting.
* Sam s Weekly POS analysis with Ladder Plan reviews.
* Set up related duties: Item setup in customer's system, request and deliver samples to account as needed, update product description templates, acquire images, update forms
* Opportunity identification: Consolidates data from a variety of information gathering tools and provides internal partners with the necessary data and analysis to evaluate account performance and identify opportunities, obsolescence opportunities
* Work with local advertising agency for local brand advertising
* Community Advocate to help coordinate Charity Events or requests.
Experience, Education & Skills
A successful candidate must:
* have a BA/BS
* be proficient MS Office, Excel/Access Power User
* have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales analysis or merchandise buying/planning
* have strong analytical skills
* have excellent interpersonal and communication skills able to communicate effectively with internal team members and customers
* be able to multitask be responsible and goal oriented
A successful candidate will likely:
* Experience with Demantra/Cognos/Citrix a strong plus
* Strong Excel and Power Point
* Retail Link experience
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer