Lead Senior Accountant - Inter-FP&A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - Prepare of Short-term & Long-term Budgets and Forecasts.
- Develop and maintain financial models.
- Review and analyze project economic models.
- Prepare reports and related analysis for monthly Management Reporting.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to accumulate information to prepare budgets, forecasts and other reports.
- Provide management with meaningful and concise variance analysis of actual performance compared to budgets, forecasts and prior periods.
- Perform special projects and analysis as required.
- Provide leadership and direction to other personnel.
- Provide technical FERC & GAAP accounting guidance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification preferred
- 8+ years financial accounting or related experience
- Thorough understanding of accounting financial statements to facilitate modeling
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Financial reporting system experience
- Familiarity with project economic modeling
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 software desirable but not required
- Knowledge of FERC Regulated accounting
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility with ability to work in a team setting
- Good customer relations skills
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications