Lead Software Developer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Lead SoftwareEngineer - Access Management
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to
* Keeps abreast of technological developments, new products and services in the field in order to effectively participate in supporting current and/or build new Web Access Control infrastructure.
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of Web Access Control infrastructure in patching and/or upgrade support.
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of Web Access Control Web Agent installation and configuration in client application supports.
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of HTTP protocol, SSL Certificate, Apache web server, Apache tomcat server, and Fiddler with trouble shooting skill in client application supports.
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of Agile methodology ( using Scrum or Kanban) in large enterprise organizations
* Independently perform design, development work and documentation of moderately complex enhancements to an existing system
* Independently develop new, modify and/or enhance existing software components of moderate complexity or highly complex problems
* Support existing Web Access Control infrastructure and client applications by resolving production exceptions, and fine tune program to reduce issues.
* Utilize problem management tools in reporting, updating and closing out production problems.
* Provide on-call support as scheduled.
* Conducts structured walkthroughs of application designs and coding assignments
* Provide for successful assignment completion by scheduling, performing and coordinating the testing, installation and maintenance of applications within agreed upon time and budget
* Adopts and adheres to established code of conduct and guiding principles
* Consistently demonstrates ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
* Provides constructive input during team meetings and brainstorming session
* Demonstrates accountability for own actions and deliverables
* Effectively identifies, documents and escalates risks and issues and applies corrective action
* Develops and maintains positive working relationship with business partners as well as additional teams within IT
* Adapts well to ever changing environment
* Promotes cross-team communications and effective working relationships
- Knowledge of Information Security
- Programming knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Unix
- Software troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the client / server relationship
- Knowledge of an IDE (i.e. Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Good communication skills
- Able to get along with people
Would be nice to have:
- Hold a CISSP certification
- Knowledge of C# and .NET
- Knowledge of software encryption
- Experience with certificates
- Experience with Apache / Tomcat
- Database knowledge
- Knowledge of Cloud computing
- Knowledge of Big Data