Lead Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11201 Lead Software Developer (Open)
As the one of largest business support solutions providers, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
Candidates will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to CSG's internal suite of products that provide internal and external customers with monitoring, alerting and telemetry data solutions for our systems. Candidates will join a high performing collaborative team developing C#, javacript and Angular code in an agile environment. They will work closely with senior team members to gain hands on experience in modern software development techniques and methodologies. They will also practice modern DevOps techniques.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and systems
* Demonstrate technical problem-solving skills to address challenges that may arise
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the team
* Work with architects and developers to ensure sound implementation of solutions
* Communicate with teammates on a regular basis. Pass along important information and ensure design and implementation are correct
* Demonstrate a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellent customer service and teamwork
* Experience with continuous integration, application deployment and operations automation is a plus
* Must have at least 5-10 Years of Software Development in either Java or C# framework
* Object Oriented programing and design pattern experience
* Prior Team Lead or Manager experience is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience