- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Lead Software Engineer, Back End, Authentication
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER, AUTHENTICATION, PLATFORM SERVICES
Location: San Francisco, Seattle, Boulder, Austin; will entertain other US locations
As the adoption of the social enterprise continues to grow, more people, applications, and clouds are being interconnected through vast, wide, complex relationships. This makes secure, scalable authentication more important than ever before.
Come join a team that built a log-in service that handles 50+ million log-ins a day and runs Authentication for all Salesforce platforms & properties. This team is gearing up to start supporting connected devices that make up the Internet of Things! You'll work on new & existing protocols such as OAuth, SCIM, OpenID Connect, and SAML that we've pioneered & adopted in partnership with other industry leaders. You'll solve hard engineering problems around user switching, replication, availability, and scalability as we move into our next chapter of growth.
* Strong knowledge of Java and Object Oriented Programming
* Experience building multi-tier scalable web applications
* Strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of Relational Database schema design
* Commitment to proper Software Engineering
* Test Driven Development, Documentation, Code reviews, etc.
* 2+ years of Authentication or Application Security related work
* 4+ years of software development experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
* Familiarity with Agile development
* Excellent communications skills
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.