Lead Specialist - SAP BPC Analyst 9/3/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - A minimum of 5-7 years' experience with the design, configuration and roll out of SAP BPC financial planning and consolidation modules with particular emphasis on financial planning.
- Should be able to work in SAP BW/HANA with BPC environment
- SAP BW competency in data modeling, financial content, SAP extractors, extraction, transformation, loading, reports & queries using BEx
- Working knowledge of Finance SAP processes and modules.
- Good understanding and practical experience of the integration points between BPC and core SAP modules like FI/CO, SD, MM and PP.
- Must exhibit a strong process management orientation and strong business orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written (using Microsoft Office applications) and verbal are required for interaction with various levels of management and peers.
- Coordinating technical aspects of operations such as solving production problems, making enhancements to the existing functionality, and fixing logical bugs in the applications
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with SAP Applications owners, IT Infrastructure team and OS/Network Team.
- Develop, document, and adhere to standard procedures and best practices
- Ensure requirements are being met in accordance with corporate compliance
- Ensure proper communication to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree or 8 years of professional work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Should have at least 7 years of hands on experience in SAP BPC
- 4+ years of ABAP experience developing BADIs, BAPIs, Other ABAP and Front End (Excel) logic
- Must have strong experience in BPC 10.1 functionality, BPC security, access provisioning and management, technical administration, EPM etc.
- Experience in Updating and maintaining dimensions and hierarchies in BPC
- SAP BPC expertise in data modeling, Preparing reports & input template development, configuration of the consolidation engine, data loading and transformations
- Conduct BPC hands on training and Prepare / maintain BPC training materials
- Accurately estimate work efforts and time estimates.
- Experience leading complex design and development solutions
- Researching and Implementing OSS Notes
- Working experience to develop and execute test scenarios including regression testing, utilizing SAP related software testing tools where appropriate (such as Panaya)
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Strong Programing skills and able to motivate co-team members is a must
- Ability to identify and implement programing logic and/or application improvements
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter, team player
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Ability to work with Remedy ticketing system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Problem solver; can quickly assess a situation then develop and implement effective solutions
- Previous experience in energy industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications