Senior UI Developer,Search
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
SR./LEAD SEARCH UI DEVELOPER (MOBILE/WEB)
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
Like the limelight* How does the opportunity to shape the user experience of over a billion interactions a month sound* The Search team at salesforce.com is looking for exceptional UI Engineers to help us redefine and build the User Experience across all of our products, whether it be on the desktop, tablet or mobile device.
Ideal candidates are experienced, hands-on engineers with a passion for creating intuitive user experiences, but also not afraid to dive into the backend code to support new UI functionality. We want to balance your compulsion for elegance in design and code with the ability to quickly deliver innovative solutions to real-world challenges.
If you are excited by the opportunity to work with a world-class technical team, to deliver a highly-evolved search solution, and to craft an experience that delights millions of users, then we want to talk with you.
* Architect, design, and implement search UIs for our desktop, tablet and phone applications
* Passion for developing intuitive user interface
* Value team excellence over individual productivity
* Assists in defining software architectures - collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
* Have a commitment for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
* Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
* Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements
* Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs
* 6-8 years of related experience
* Proven and demonstrable track record of being an elite performer in their current and past roles
* Strong Java development experience or other Object Oriented language
* Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
* Significant experience in optimizing web UI browser performance
* Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
* Understanding of XML, DOM, and other W3C standards
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* Experience with building Search driven applications
* Experience building enterprise applications
* Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies
* Master's degree in Computer Science
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.