Lead System Trainer - (Assist Overall Management/Development of SESIS Implementation Program)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Lead System Trainer to join our team in Brooklyn, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The LST will work in collaboration with the SESIS core project team members: SESIS Test Team Lead, Subject Matter Experts, SESIS Work Stream Leads, Strategy and Operations Leadership from DSISS, and school- and central-based staff regarding the integration, deployment, and implementation of SESIS.
* Assist with overall management and development of the SESIS implementation program for all user groups. Using a ''train the trainer'' model and direct end-user training, the LST is responsible for ensuring that appropriate field and central staff members provide high quality training that builds technical expertise and reinforces best practices among SESIS users.
* Supports the SESIS training program development by providing input into the training plan, registration, delivery, and evaluation activities.
* Performs deliverable review and approval for SESIS Implementation Program
* Helps design the training curriculum and assist in training sessions.
* Ensures that training is provided for all user groups which includes sessions for administrators, service providers, case managers, technology staff, and due process administrators.
* Responsible for promoting staff buy-in and collecting required feedback from users of SESIS.
* Coordinates communication activity in service of training implementation, leveraging multiple communication venues to share relevant information.
* Works with staff and colleagues to ensure an effective, integrated approach to using SESIS.
Additional requested skills include:
* 7 years of demonstrated experience in supporting the delivery of a variety of specialized services to schools in the areas of operations, business, youth development and/or special education.
* 7 years of experience with special education support functions at a government agency.
* 7 years of demonstrated experience in building service-oriented relationships and providing successful consultative support.
* A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college
* 4 years of full-time paid experience in the fields of operations management, public administration, education administration, business administration, 1.5 years of which must have been in a managerial capacity
* A master's degree from an accredited university in operations management, public administration, education administration, business administration or a related field.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.