This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now as a lead teacher and grow your career as an early childhood leader. Each day, our teachers create joy in children s lives by teaching through hands-on activities, all while directly supporting parents work/life integration. Lead teachers inspire the professional development for others on their teams, providing guidance and support to future early childhood leaders.Teaching at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Inspire a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself including orient new team members
* Collaborate with team in developing classroom plans and goals
* Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth as well as others through unlimited opportunities
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at work and at home ensuring a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* Must be lead qualified in Arlington County, which requires at least 2 years of college coursework with 15 ECE credits, or a related bachelors' degree with 9 ECE credits.
* High school diploma/GED required
* an Associate s or Bachelor s degree in ECE preferred
* 12-18 months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practice (DAP)
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply