Lead Technology Manager VP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMinimum Requirements:
* ABILITY TO SHARE INFORMATION, TRANSFER KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE TO TEAM MEMBERS
* PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN A MANAGEMENT ROLE AND IN MANAGING SENIOR VENDOR/PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS.
* Significant experience in one or more relevant technical area.
* EXPERIENCE MANAGING COMPLEX PROJECTS.
* STRONG TEAM LEADER, able to work in virtual global teams in a matrix organisation, transfer knowledge and develop capability of team members, work in a fast-paced business environment
* STRONG RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, ANALYTICAL, PROBLEM SOLVING, BUSINESS PLANNING, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, STRATEGIC AGILITY, COMMUNICATION, INFLUENCING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS.
* Strong communication skills, fluent in English (written and verbal) and local languages.
* KNOWLEDGE OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES/MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY.
* Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or SoftwareEngineering (or equivalent) with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements. Description:
The role of the LEAD TECHNOLOGY MANAGER FOCUSES ON MANAGERIAL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO AND IN SUPPORT OF TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS AND DELIVERABLES. This will include, but is not limited to, the ASSIGNMENT OF TECHNICAL RESOURCES TO PROJECTS/DELIVERABLES, MANAGEMENT OF TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION FINANCIALS, DEVELOPMENT OF STAFF AND ADHERING TO FORMAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES, ENSURING TIMELINES AND QUALITY OF DELIVERABLES ACROSS A PORTFOLIO OF TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES.
* Manages resources effectively to meet client needs.
* Works with stakeholders to establish clear targets in line with a larger change effort and in making the case for change and explaining their role in it.
* Demonstrates ability to influence specific key stakeholders, providing support and coaching to them in their role in the change effort.
* Displays high level of proficiency in interpersonal communication skills.
* Understands the business and aligns communications priorities to business goals.
* Tracks budgets, monitors performance and generates reports for key stakeholders.
* Designs plan for risk response and mitigation.
* Implements recommendations to enhance risk management systems and procedures.
* Develops and implements appropriate monitoring and controls and uses information to inform reporting against SLAs, KPIs and KRIs.
* Balances scope, quality, effort, schedule, budget and risk at all times.
* Documents and escalates quality issues to senior staff.