Lead Terminal Operator 8/25/2016
The Terminal Operator Lead Person will assist with terminal shipping and receiving operations, including: bulk loading, blending operations, vessel & rail unloading, inventory controls, etc., and clerical functions associated with such.
* Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
* Perform daily bulk truck loading duties; ensuring trucks are loaded, cleanly and efficiently, with the correct products, and to legal load limits.
* Assist with blending operations to meet demand and ensure accuracy of blended material through established guide lines.
* Facilitate the unloading of vessels in a safe and timely manner following the established SOP.
* Facilitate the unloading of railcars in a safe and timely manner following the established SOP.
* Collect samples required.
* Maintain cleanliness of loading bays, rail unloading area, and dispatch office.
* Assist plant personnel with miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
* Maintain accurate inventory on all products within SAP though with process orders and inventory adjustments.
* Assist in tracking and receiving all inbound shipments into inventory in SAP on all modes of transportation.
* Assist in managing all rail receipts in RailConnect Services releasing all cars in a timely manner once unloaded.
* Perform clerical functions for the facility within the established guidelines for the recording of receipts, shipments, and inventories.
* Assist in generating and maintain required daily and monthly reports on all shipments.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
Will report to Senior Terminal Manager and will work with the Terminal Supervisor and Maintenance Staff. Will collaborate with all to ensure shipments and production needs are met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Additional Education Preferred: Associates/Technical Degree
Field of Study Preferred: Cement
Required Training/Certifications: Click here to enter text.
Required Work Experience: 1-3 years experience
Additional Requirements: Must be able to work overtime, odd hours, and weekends as needed- Mandatory. Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and self-motivated. Good telephone and interpersonal skills, a safe, pleasant, and positive working attitude with customer and fellow employees. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs Must be able to wear a respirator, a full body harness, and other required PPE as needed.Required Computer and Software Skills: MS Word, and Excel. Experience working with PLC based systems and knowledge of SAP a plus.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: