Leadership Excellence Accelerated Development (LEAD) Program
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Nov 12, 2016
Location: Schofield, WI, US
Company: Greenheck Group
Greenheck Fan Corporation s LEAD program is a highly selective program designed for new college graduates. We are currenlty recruiting for December 2016, May 2017, and December 2017 graduates. This program gives participants the opportunity to gain cross-functional knowledge through a series of challenging short- term assignments. This rotational program is designed to accelerate participants professional development through intense training, mentorship and additional educational courses. LEAD graduates will have the leadership and technical skills to become future company leaders.
The program will provide 3-4 rotations of 6-9 months each. The rotations may expose you to the following areas:
* Design Engineering
* Application Engineering
* Manufacturing Engineering
* Supply Chain Management
* Lean Manufacturing
Benefits of the LEAD Program
* Knowledge and experience gained through real world experience and structured training.
* Exposure to diverse projects in different roles.
* Leadership development that provides a strong foundation as you drive your career growth.
* Company-wide networking, business education programs and executive mentoring.
The LEAD program is highly selective, and space is limited each year:
* A Bachelor s or Master s degree
* Minimum 3.25 GPA
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Strong communication skills
* Proactive approach to personal development
Nearest Major Market: Wausau Apply now Apply now
Start apply with LinkedIn
* Please wait...
APPLY FOR JOB
Enter your email to apply
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer