This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Foth & Van Dyke
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S., and the largest headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Foth is thriving because of our dedication to providing a caring experience to our clients and members. Our financial strength and our outstanding client and member retention rates are testaments to how successful we are at developing and maintaining our relationships both externally and internally.
Foth & Van Dyke, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Lean Champion who is looking to be a strategic leader at an employee-owned and client-focused organization. This position will be based out of Foth s headquarters in Green Bay, WI, leading the Lean initiatives of the corporation and its affiliated companies (Foth Production Solutions, LLC, Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC, and Foth Canada Corporation).
* Process Improvement: Identifying and implementing business process improvement opportunities to drive waste out and add value
* Lean Facilitation: Facilitating a variety of meetings and events using Lean tools and methodologies (e.g., rapid improvement/Kaizen events, lean project delivery, process mapping/analysis, needs assessments/business requirements)
* Development and Application of Lean Tools/Methodology: As a member of the Lean team, collaboratively developing, implementing and coaching/training others on the application of standard work to improve efficacy and efficiency of design and business processes
* Lean Consultation: Demonstration of using skills and experience to provide solutions, ideas, and suggestions across varying levels of the organization
All Foth members are expected to:
* Travel as required (domestic and/or international) for field work and/or other client/business objectives
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
* Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
* Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Interact with clients as required
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent education and experience
* A minimum of 10 years applicable work experience
* A minimum of 5 years of experience leading the application of Lean philosophy and tools, to include facilitation of events
* A minimum of 5 years of project management experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management software
* Formal facilitation training
* Experience with Lean project/product delivery
* Certified Lean Facilitator
* Previous experience applying Lean philosophy within a service organization
* Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio
Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today!
The Employment Experience at Foth as described by our current members:
Balance - Foth is organized and operates in a manner that balances the needs of four important contributors to its success: clients, members, suppliers, and the organization itself. The basic needs of these four entities are fulfilled in a manner that represents a benefit to all parties.
Sense of Belonging - Our members have a sense of belonging to a valued enterprise and contributing to the greater good of our communities and society in general. We care for each other s well-being, and celebrate the technical challenges we overcome together on behalf of our clients.
Part of a Successful Team - Through effective collaboration, our clients, suppliers, individual members, and our organization are all successful. We are proud of the great reputation Foth has in its markets and its communities.
Professional & Personal Growth Opportunities - The organization invests a percentage of its profits in providing members with multiple career advancement and professional development opportunities. Our career development program provides members a clear line of sight towards future opportunities, effective on-the-job coaching and mentoring relationships, and the member s full partnership in their own development.
Performance-Based Culture - Individual and team contributions are meaningfully recognized. Compensation is competitive within the market and extraordinary performance is rewarded with career and growth opportunities as well as greater levels of compensation and ownership in the firm.
Dynamic Learning Environment - The work environment and work schedule support member development and continuous learning. We value sharing of knowledge, independent thinking in the performance of our client work, and continual improvement in the intellectual capital of all of our members and our organization.
Personal Responsibility - Our members are proud of the quality work produced and take personal responsibility to deliver high-quality work according to the commitments we make and actively sustain our values and our culture.
Individual Influence - Our members know how they contribute to the big picture - the flat, client-centered structure of the organization allows individuals to be actively involved in setting the direction of their work teams.
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.